Forum EZPZBUX - Advertising & Earning Solutions   →   News & Information   →   Announcements   →   👬 Rented Referral Updates ✅

👬 Rented Referral Updates ✅

Started by Admin Apr 28th, 2024 at 08:34
Admin
Admin
Apr 28th, 2024 at 08:34

Hey team 👋

After advisment from one of our members we have managed to fix a issue we have had with out rented refferal system,

As we know here at EZPZBUX we pride ourselves with only renting active members from our website,

As we can not alway guarentee the click ratio that members will provide we can always hope that we have enough active members to keep the site alive.

We understand that removing referrals and re renting them can be a very risky task when it comes to real member referrals,

We have made the dessision to increase our refferal click value so that members will now earn 350% more than what they used to earn,

We hope that this can create a stable enviroment for our members and renting referrals,

This is subject to change by small incriments over the period of the year but will not move much but just enough so we can configure it to an even balance of earning,

We hope you enjoy these changes and we can't wait to see what you have to say about this,

Cheers
EZPPZBUX Admin

« Last Edit: Apr 29th, 2024 at 04:47 by Admin »
khalil954
Premium
Apr 29th, 2024 at 07:08

Thank you ADMIN for this great and valuable update on rented referrals

According to my experience on the first day, I think that most of them work well, except for a few

I hope that this activity continues more and more throughout the next days without interruption

Thank you very much for the effort you are making, which will inevitably lead to the advancement and prosperity of the site